Banana and Peach Frozen Cake – no-bake, delicious, refreshing, and perfect for summer days! The Banana Peach Frozen Cake is so easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love it! So chewy and full of flavor, this cake is the right choice for you!
I love no-bake cakes, especially on these hot days when we want something quick, nice, and refreshing. I think this Banana Peach Ice Box Cake is the easiest you have ever made. Very pleasant, soft, creamy, light, and refreshing, you can make many different combinations with your favorite fruits. My picks for today are bananas and peaches. Bananas give us a rich flavor and a pleasant peachy smell.
My family loves this banana peach cake the most. This cake is huge, creamy, and you can cut it easily. Very easy, refreshing, not too sweet, so you have to try it to do it in those summer days. I know there are many similar recipes out there, but if you like banana-peach combinations, you must give it a try. I am making this cake the second time this week. The first time I made this Banana Peach Frozen Cake I thought it would be enough, but we are eating it in no time. The second time I did it this week was when my friends came over.
With few ingredients and in no time you have a very tasty, creamy, and refreshing banana and peach frozen cake. I love to make surprises for my family and friends, so I know the best surprise is good food or a delicious piece of cake. When we talk about decorating, you can decorate this peach banana frozen cake if you like. I usually put some of the ingredients, in this case, banana or peach. If you are making this cake for a birthday, you can put candy on it and it will look great.
I’m pretty sure these refreshing cakes are your choice for those summer days as well. Your kids will love this cake, I know. Fruit cakes, especially those with fresh fruit, are my favorite and they are perfect for hot days as they are very light and refreshing. Even when you don’t have much time and want to eat something delicious and refreshing, this banana peach cake is the right choice. Enjoy!
- 21 oz pkg ) Lady Fingers
- 4-5 bananas, sliced thin
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Use an 8-inch springform pan.
- Place the fingers of the first layer in the bottom of your springform pan
- Place lady’s fingers in a tight ring, cut side down, around the base of the cake
- With a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, whip 4 cups of heavy cream until it contains only stiff peaks. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Lightly cover the tops of the lady’s fingers with heavy cream, then a single layer of thinly sliced bananas
- Garnish with the ladyfingers of the second layer and a very thin layer of whipped cream and place the sliced fresh peaches
- over whipped cream, then repeat layers with sliced bananas or until you reach the top
- Spread the last of the whipped cream on top
- Garnish with sliced bananas and peaches
- Refrigerate at least four hours or until the lady’s fingers are completely softened. Serve as fresh.