Very delicious and healthy food 🍵😋 !! I made this flavorful dish last night and kids loved it !! Definitely a keeper !!
– Chicken stock low sodium: 6 cups
– Milk whole: 1 cup
– Cream cheese: 8 oz.
– Carrots diced: 1/2 cup
– Celery diced: 1/2 cup
– Onion: 1 (small)
– Bacon: 10 slices (cooked and diced)
– Ranch seasoning mix: 2 Tablespoons
– Garlic: 3 cloves
– Garlic powder: 1/2 teaspoon
– Cheddar cheese shredded: 2 cups
– Angel hair pasta: 8 oz.
LET’S MAKE IT :
- To start with, you should set the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then cook bacon and let cool. And please chop into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
- On sprayed cookie sheet, place chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper and bake for approx 20 minutes, then remove from oven and shred the chicken using two forks.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon oil or butter in large stock pot over medium heat and saute the chopped onion, celery, and carrots until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pick a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine in condensed chicken soup and 1 cup of milk together, whisking until smooth. Immediately add the soup mixture to the pot and stir then add in chicken broth, stirring to combine.
- Alright, you can now add ranch seasoning, garlic, and garlic powder.
- And please add in cream cheese, stirring constantly as cream cheese melts. Afterwards, bring to boil and stir occasionally until cream cheese is incorporated into the soup.
- You;ll want to add chicken and bacon, and reduce heat to medium-low. Be sure you let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- To finish, add pasta (break in half or quarters) and cheddar cheese and cook on low for 5-7 minutes, or until noodles are tender and cheese is melted.