These delicious Crispy Garlic Potatoes are the perfect side dish to have with almost any meal! These tender and crispy potatoes, infused with aromatic garlic, will leave everyone wanting more.
- 4 small russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven at 400°.
- If you have a mandoline, slice the potatoes to 1/8 of an inch. Keeping the slices together.
- Swirl some of the melted butter on the bottom and sides of a cast iron skillet.
- Place the potatoes in a round in the skillet. Insure that all the slices are evenly spaced. Tuck the garlic among the slices.
- Brush the potatoes with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the hot oven for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Can be garnished with thyme if you would like.