Comfort food at its very best! Crockpot Beef Tips & Gravy is the perfect meal to deliver homemade flavors with the ease of a slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs cubed beef (stew meat)
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (although Cream of anything will work)
- 1 14 oz. can beef beef broth or stock
- 1 can Mushrooms, drained
- Salt & Peppe
- Add beef cubes to Crockpot, season with salt & pepper.
- In bowl combine soup mix, soup, broth and mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Dump mixed ingredients over top of beef, stir.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.