Change up your ordinary pasta salad with this Deli Style Pasta Salad! It’s perfect for potlucks, cookouts, or even to serve your family..
Change up your ordinary pasta salad with this Deli Style Pasta Salad! It’s perfect for potlucks, cookouts, or even to serve your family.
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and julienned
- 8 ounces sliced salami, julienned
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, julienned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
Deli Style Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, salami, provolone cheese, onion, olives and Parmesan cheese. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Just before serving stir pasta. Serve with a slotted spoon.