Quick Coleslaw recipe tastes just like KFC’s & comes together in a matter of minutes! Best to wear coleslaw and learn my secret trick that takes your coleslaw from good to good!
There’s nothing like a tasty coleslaw to enjoy with your favorite grilled recipes, huh? This recipe for KFC coleslaw is super basic and perfectly sweet. Don’t forget the easy trick that makes this coleslaw taste Exactly LIKE KFC’s!
HERE ARE ALL INGREDIENTS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE COLESLAW RECIPE:
– 8 C.Of finely chopped cabbage, I used 1 head approximately.
– 1 medium shredded carrot.
– 1/2 C.Of mayonnaise.
– 1/3 C.Of sugar.
– 1/4 C.Of milk.
– 1/4 C.Of buttermilk.
– 3 T.Of lemon juice.
– 2 T.Of minced onion
– 1 T.Of white vinegar.
– 1/2 t.Of sea salt.
– 1/4 t.Of black pepper.
– Step 1: Be sure that the cabbage and carrots are chopped into very fine pieces, a little bigger than rice.
– Step 2: In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper. Beat until absolutely smooth
– Step 3: Add the cabbage, the chopped carrots, and onion. Mix thoroughly.
– Step 4: Cover your Coleslaw and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
It’s much good if you let it stay overnight.