How to make a Lemon pound cake recipe?
° 1/2 cup and a half of small corn sugar
° 1 cup soft butter or margarine
° 4 eggs
° 3 cups all-purpose flour
° 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
° 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
° 1/2 teaspoon salt
° 3/4 cup three-quarters of a cup butter milk
° White vinegar
° 1 tablespoon of lemon zest (1 tablespoon)
° 1 tablespoon lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
++ To decorate:
° Half a cup of powdered sugar
° 1 tablespoon liquid milk
° 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees or about 180 degrees in other ovens.
– Mix the sugar and butter in an electric whisk or by hand at a medium speed until it becomes creamy and add the eggs gradually after whipping
– After the ingredients are mixed with each other, they are beaten in an electric whisk at a medium speed, then the flour is added gradually alternately with butter milk or as I said before the milk .. alternately with lemon juice and lemon peel and continue whisking until the previous ingredients are well mixed.
– You can put them in oven cups made of blissy paper (meaning in the tray that contains cups) or put them in the cake tray after spreading it with ghee and flour and bake for 55 to 65 minutes.
– After you make sure that the cake is flat, we turn on the oven from the top until it is reddened, then take it out, let it cool completely, then take it out of the tray and let it cool again.
It takes 60 minutes, meaning a full hour, at the same temperature mentioned
– To decorate, mix the previous ingredients and you can double the ingredients until you get more glaze, then pour it over the cake