How to make Monster Cookies? To make this rcipe you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 jar (12 oz) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Smarties/M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins or nuts (optional)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- In a very large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugars. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins/nuts, if using, baking soda, and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.