This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is an easy dessert that requires no oven and perfectly captures the flavors of fall with it’s pumpkin cheesecake batter swirled with chunks of golden poundcake.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 6 slices poundcake, cut into cubes
- Place about half of the pound cake cubes into the bottom of three trifle glasses or a trifle bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract using a stand mixer with a fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth
- Add in pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the poundcake cubes.
- Top the poundcake cubes with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set
- Garnish with additional poundcake cubes and whipped cream, if desired