- 10-12 egg roll wrappers
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 whole lemon, juiced
- 3 1/2 each fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peaches, sugar and lemon juice. Add the dry ingredients and Stir until well combined.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Take one wrapper, lay it out on a clean, dry cutting board and brush egg wash around each edge. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of peach filling towards one edge of the wrapper, leaving border. Fold in the sides and roll up the egg roll tightly. Place it on the prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat until all the filling is gone.
- Bake for 15 minutes then brush each egg roll with melted butter and sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream for dipping.