I’ve been trying out recipes for Christmas and honestly, this one may not make it through the night. Oh my goodness is this good!
Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 can crescent rolls (they now make it without seams)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9×13-inch pan. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust. Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until golden brown (mine took exactly 20 minutes).
- Cool completely, about 1 hour, and cut into bars.